Tuesday, April 21, 2020

westtern civ blog 42

My essay question would be, who were Alexander and Bucephalus? What was important about their relationship? In my first paragraph I would explain who Alexander was and what he did. I would explain what he was the king of and what dynasties he was a part of. In my second paragraph I would explain who Bucephalus was. I would explain everything that happened to Bucephalus. Last, I would explain Alexander and Bucephalus relationship. I would explain what Alexander did did after Bucephalus died. I would also explain how Alexander got very defensive and made threats when Bucephalus got taken. 

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot of work to do, unless you can include some more details that you haven't mentioned here. This outline looks pretty sparse.

    ReplyDelete

Western Civ Blog 55- letter to your future self

The Corona Virus came to the United States so quick. One day we were in school, going to all our classes, socializing all day, and going to ...