Friday, March 20, 2020

Western Civ Blog 32

Today marks our first week of cyber school!! To me cyber school is not too bad, I've been able to maintain my grades and get all my work done before 2 so I have the rest of the day to relax. Some of my classes have been easy but some have been extremely hard and some of the directs don't make sense to me. One class that is extremely hard is math. It's hard to learn completely new material everyday and have to turn in your work when you've only watched a video on how to do it. English has also been hard but for a different reason. My teacher is giving us lots of work each day which is understandable, but its hard to concentrate and get it all done. I like the way we have been doing the work for your class because we are all used to blogs because on a normal school day we would do them as well. My thoughts on cyber school over all are mostly positive but I do think that eventually I will get tired of it and start having more trouble in different classes. I hope we get to finish this school year out in normal school, especially for the seniors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Western Civ Blog 55- letter to your future self

The Corona Virus came to the United States so quick. One day we were in school, going to all our classes, socializing all day, and going to ...